This card won the Easter Challenge @ "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges!
another Easter card today. For Easter, obviously :)
Recently, I've purchased this new Joy!Crafts 6002/1023 set of dies and I think it makes the most adorable bunnies!
Somehow, today, they appear in rather .. unconventional for bunnies colors on my card :)
I used the iStencils Repeat Wall Stencil with some pearl effect modelling paste to add more texture to the background, as well as some beads and sequins-like shiny flowers. And of course, some glitter :)
Happy Easter, everyone!
- Joy!Crafts - 6002/1023 Mon Ami Roger
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0158 Floral Flourishes Flower 3
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0162 Vintage Borders Swirl Leaves
- Joy! Crafts 6002/0595 Flower Round
- Memory Box Botanical Stem Die # 99088
- iStencils Repeat Wall Stencil 09-00018 R
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: challenge #387 Easter
- little red wagon: Challenge 439 - Hippity Hoppity
- Scrapping4funChallenges: Challenge 112 Easter / Soft Colours
- Crafty Cardmakers: #208 Bunnies, Chicks or Eggs
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Challenge #208 - Spring Flowers
- Dies R Us Challenge: Challenge #94 - Anything Goes Dies R Us
- Die Cuttin Divas: Ch #362 ~ Easter
- ~Jo's Scrap Shack~: FFC #227 Always Anything goes with LBBS!
- Crafty Catz: Crafty Catz challenge 410
- Word Art Wednesday: Challenge #328 - #329 - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!