An 8th of March (International Women's Day) shaker card today. I made it for a friend from a country where they celebrate that kind of thing.
Lots and lots of roses. Plus, some gilding and pearls. Always helps :)
- We R Memory Keepers Fuse
- Leane Creatief Lea'bilities 45.9371 Frame Classic Oval
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0368 - Rose Corner
- Tattered Lace – Tassel -TLC-DIE-801
- Joy! Trouvaille
- Winter Wonderland: Spring Fever - Flowers, Sunshine, Romance
- Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog: SOS#287 - All That Glitters Is Gold!
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: New Challenge: Dies, Dies and more Dies
- Scr@p-Cards Challenge-Blog: Scr@p-Cards challenge #92 Shaker Card
- As You Like It Challenge: Your Favourite Flower (AND WHY!) I love roses! Gorgeous flowers! They come in so many varieties and none of them ever disappoints - they are always beautiful. And the fragrance, of course. Stop and smell the roses. :)
- Creative Craft Cottage: Challenge #80 Must Use Flowers
- Crafty Catz: Challenge #355 - Anything Goes with a Twist of a Ladies Card
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Challenge #335 Ribbon and or pearls
- Creative Moments: Challenge 110 Keep it Feminine
Thanks for stopping by!