This card made it to Top 3 at Digi Choosday!
Christmas in July is the Theme for so many challenges this month! So here I am with a purple card :)
And a special shot featuring the flowers I love so much - Nellie Snellen Floral Punches:
- Nellie Snellen Floral Punch Jumbo Set Bloem FLP014
- Nellie Snellen Floral Punch Medium Set FLP013
- Joy!Crafts 6003/0052 Snowy Branches
- Joy!Crafts 6003/0060 Vintage Flourishes Holly Leaves
- Joy!Crafts 6003/0059 Vintage Flourishes Holly
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0358 - 8 Point Star
- Marianne Design COL1393 Collectable Eline`s Poinsettia
- CraftEmotions - Maskingstencil - Sweet Vintage Christmas - Tekst (UK) #185070/1232
- Creative Expressions FESTIVE COLLECTION Pine Boughs by Sue Wilson CED3015
- Creative Expressions FESTIVE COLLECTION Holly Sprays by Sue Wilson CED3013
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Scribbles & Splat # 660222
Challenges:Winter Wonderland: Use your Dies and Punches/Add a Charm
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Challenge 373 - 21st of July – Christmas.
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: Welcome to Pennys Challenge 287 Christmas in July
Crafty Gals Corner: Challenge #81 ~ Christmas in July
Use Your Stuff: Challenge # 230 - Die Cuts and/or Punches
Broken Fairy Challenge: #6 Anything Goes, With a Twist, Christmas in July
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: Challenge #133: "Christmas in July"
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Fussy and Fancy Challenge 168 - Christmas in July!
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: Challenge 36 Use Your Dies
My Time To Craft!: Challenge #325 Christmas in July
Melonheadz Friends: Christmas In July Challenge
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge: Week 29 - Flowers - Craft Challenge at Digi Choosday for Polkadoodles
Crafting By Designs: Christmas in July!
Double D Challenges: Shades of PURPLE
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July 2016 challenge
Crafty Calendar Challenge : July Challenge!! - Punches and/ or Dies
The Christmas Challenge: Challenge #89: just punched/die cut, not stamped
Thanks for stopping by!