Easter Card with a Gorjuss Girl
This card made it to the Top 3 at Crafty Catz!
I bought this gorgeous die the other day, and I could not be happier! It's one of the Santoro Gorjuss girls, namely GOR 503003 - The Scarf. The cool thing about this girl is that you can use any papers to match your creation, they will always coordinate as much as you care to make them, and the possibilities are endless!
I used some Christmas bauble stamps on the eggs as the pattern is designed to imitate a balloon-like shape :)
- Santoro Gorjuss GOR 503003 - The Scarf
- Marianne Design CR1348 Craftables Wood Planks & Screws
- Marianne Design Lr0157 Creatables Decorative Elegance Lavender
- Marianne Design Lr0192 Creatables Leaves
- Cheery Lynn Designs - Grass Border Die - B126
- Amy Design ADD 10045 Bird Nest
- Dies R Us Challenge: Challenge #70 - Easter
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: Challenge #152: "Easter"
- Scrapping4funChallenges: Challenge 87 - Easter
- Creative Craft Cottage: Challenge #85 Dies and/or Punches
- CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS: Challenge 272 - Spring Spectacular!
- Crafty Catz: Crafty Catz Challenge #365 -Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of Easter
- Crafty Calendar Challenge : April Challenge - 'April Showers/ or Spring'
- Scr@p-Cards Challenge-Blog: Scr@p-Cards Challenge #95 Card/creation with a lovely Scene (I hope my girl qualifies :)
- Sunny Day Crafting: April Challenge - Spring
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April 2017 challenge
Thanks for stopping by!