A Happy New Year card today. You can see the tiny 2017 at the top right corner. :)
The sentiment is experimental :) I stencil-gesso'ed it and then sprayed some golden glitter over it. Surprisingly, it held and even produced some extra volume to the letters:
- Leane Creatief Lea'bilities Pine Tree 45.8947
- Marianne Design Lr0125 Creatables Christmas Finnish Ice Star
- Joy! crafts 6002/2054 - Ice Crystals (3)
- Joy! crafts 6002/2050 Happy Christmas - Stars
- Joy! Crafts 6002/0635 Winter Wishes Icicle
- Joy Crafts 6002/2030 Christmas Balls
- Precious Marieke PM10051 Winter Wonderland - Snowflakes
- Dixicraft Die MD0007 Alphabet Block
- Scrapping Cottage Cottagecutz Vintage Bells (Cc-022)
- Use Your Stuff: Challenge #244 - Layers
- IDIC: CHALLENGE # 345 - "SQUARE OR RECTANGLE CARDS"
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Glitter Challenge
- melonheadz friends: WINTER IS HERE CHALLENGE
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper December 2016 challenge
- Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: DECEMBER Challenge-Anything Christmas/Holiday
- As You Like It Challenge: Favourite Gold or Silver (and why) - my new favourite is glitter over stencilled gesso shapes. I love the volume and the shine.
- Mod Squad Challenge Blog: Holiday Dimension
- Pile It On! Challenge #122 - Two Patterns (two patterned papers)
Thanks for stopping by!