Today's card is in really bright colors.
I don't know... I found this red patterned paper in my stash the other day and I just loved it. Again obviously, because the first time I liked it was when I bought it. :)
The tassels are hanging on paper "threads". I had tried real threads of several kinds, but somehow all of them looked awkward here. So I just used my trusted guillotine to produce a thin strip of paper, added some beads and voilà.
I used some gilding paste on the flowers. First embossed them and then rubbed some paste over the embossing. Looks good, IMHO :) I like using gilding paste, it really makes otherwise simpler things look ... well... a little tiny bit sophisticated? :)
Normally I would make the flowers more dimensional, but this time I had to keep them rather flat - they had a long way to travel to the birthday girl. :)
- Marianne D Creatable Tassel fringe LR0391
- Marianne D Creatable Tassel trendy LR0390
- Marianne Design Lr0192 Creatables Leaves
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0357 Stencil Rand
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0314 Noor Stencil "Border"
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0459 Oval frame with flower and leaves
- Joy! crafts 6002/0490-oval
- Joy Crafts 6003/0032 - Vintage Flourishes - Cutting Flowers
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0385 Stencil - Roll Up Roses
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0068 -flowers
- Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Alterations Collection - Bigz Die - Garden Greens
- Nellie Snellen Nellie's Choice Shape Die - Flowers-2 Sd045
- Crealies Creative Flowers die no.3 - CLCF03
- Crealies Flower Embossing - CL EF 01, 03, 05 etc.
- Cheery Lynn Designs DL278 Horizon Fishtail Banners
Crafting for all Seasons Challenge Blog: Challenge 126 - Add Some Embossing
Craft your passion challenges: Challenge 311 ~ Always Anything Goes
Cuttlebug Mania: May Flowers
The Crazy Challenge: CCH #222 – Three layers or more
Artistic Inspirations: Challenge 156 - anything goes / twist of Use a die cut
As You Like It Challenge: Favourite Patterned or Embossed papers (And WHY) - patterned papers obviously :) In crazy, eye-poking colors and flowers to match them. :)
Petal Lu Challenge Blog: Challenge 13# Anything goes
Crafting With Friends: Challenge 20 - anything goes
A Gem of A Challenge: New Challenge #168 "Favourite colour Combination" - I would not name some particular colors, though, I'd rather say I love combinations of bright, very bright colors!
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: Challenge #128: "Flowers everywhere"
Creative Card Crew: 112 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Fussy and Fancy Challenge 163 - Birthdays
Broken Fairy Challenge - Challenge # 1 - Anything Goes with adding Ribbon or Twine
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: challenge 277 - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: May Challenge - Lovely Layers
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges: Monthly Challenge #5 -- Use Your Favorite Technique - gilding paste on embossing (flowers)
Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge Blog: LTB Sponsored Anything Goes Challenge May #5
Card Mania - CMC#80 Flowers/Цветя
2 Creative Chicks Challenge #10 "Anything Goes"
Our Crafty Corner: Challenge 9
SISTERS OF CRAFT - MAY 2016 ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
Paper Creator's Crafts: Challenge #47 Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: May 2016 challenge
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: The Merry Month of May!
Do-it creatief challenge blog: Challenge #1 Mei - een kaart/creatie met bloemen erop
CREATIVE SCRAPPING BLOG: CHALLENGE # 5 - FLOWERS
Thanks for stopping by!