Looks like I am kind of stuck in this layout for now. My... third "foliage - left, sentiment - right" Christmas card this season. I definitely need more chocolates, or something...
here - the native Crealies Flower Embossing CL EF 03 is used on the native Crealies Creative Flowers die no.3 - CLCF03.
I like 3D elements on cards. So here is my 3D tribute:
The last but not least - the gesso stencilled Merry Christmas sentiment. The letters turned out quite dimensional once the gesso was dry.
- Marianne Design COL1393 Collectable Eline`s Poinsettia
- Marianne Design Lr0191 Creatables Lantern and Sign
- Marianne Design Lr0269 Creatables Anja's Vintage Decoration
- Crealies Flower Embossing CL EF 05
- CraftEmotions Mask Stencil - text UK 185070/1232
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0358 - 8 Point Star
- Joy!Crafts 6003/0035 Vintage Flourishes
- Joy!Crafts 6003/0059 Vintage Flourishes Holly
- Creative Expressions Festive Collection - Winter Trees Die Set by Sue Wilson CED3041
- Creative Expressions FESTIVE COLLECTION Holly Sprays by Sue Wilson CED3013
- Creative Expressions Craft Dies By Sue Wilson - Finishing Touches - Delicate Fronds Ced1426
Sparkle, Bling & Embellish with Crafty Calendar! (Sequins, Gems, Glitter, Liquid Pearls)
Use Your Stuff - #201 - Lots of Layers
Artistic Inspirations - 145 Anything goes/ Twist of Pearls (Liquid Pearls for the berries and some more random around the card)
Scrap & Craft #15 Challenge - Shabby Chic or Vintage
Noor!DesignUK - # 12 - Anything Goes
Hobbywinkel De Egel - Kerst
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Take Your Pick (Colour theme - Red and/or Green; Technique Theme
Glitter it up)
Christmas Card Challenges #51 -- Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - #47: Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Add Some Sparkle and Bling (Sequins, Gems, Glitter, Liquid Pearls)
Cut It Up! - Christmas - Make it Sparkle with Sequins!
Brown Sugar - #174 - Use Pearls (Liquid Pearls for the berries and some more random around the card)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Sparkle (Sequins, Gems, Glitter, Liquid Pearls)
Marianne Design Divas - use at least two dies
Thanks for stopping by!