I made this tiny little notebook the other day, and eventually found it cute enough to share it with the world :)
One is the up-cycling idea - the thin lilac ribbon comes ... from a blouse I bought a while ago. You know how they make ribbon loops on the insides of the shoulders to hold the piece hanging neatly. Sometimes you just don't need them anymore once the piece is in your wardrobe. But I liked the color :) The green twine that holds the pages together is up-cycled from a tag on the plastic package of some scented sticks... if I remember correctly. :) Well, I have a whole jar of this kind of left-overs from everywhere. :)
Another idea is double-sided paper for flowers. My flowers here clearly show both sides of their petals. I found paper with two different colors on the sides. No patters, just plain colors.
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0162 English Rose
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0257
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr 0271 Anja’s Vintage Swirls
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0133 Open Flower Classic
- Nellie Snellen Floral Punch Medium Set FLP029 Rose Leaf
Sending you Flowers
ANYTHING GOES AT MARIANNE DESIGN DIVAS
Thanks for stopping by!